Followers

Friday, October 29, 2010

BLOGGING M.I.A

Hi galsss!!! i haven't blog for like 5days dats pretty long for me. LOL....so i tried doing the Halloween look and it was a complete disaster. SO i decided to post about what i been up to lately.
I did makeup art on my girls trynna do something on them since they always love to watch me put makeup on!!! lol...SATURDAY NIGHT
Went out Saturday night with the gals. This was my look a smokey simple pink look.



LADIES!!!!!! love my galss!!!

SUNDAY
PUMPKIN PICKING- HEAVEN HILL FARM
We had a great time at the farm we took the kids and most of the family members we had a blast. I must say i love the fall for this reason and Halloween. Is the best family time!
I'm looking kinda fat but is ok :/
the kids!
ME and my babe the sunset WAS AMAZING!!!! i NEVER seen a sunset like this one before i MUST say this is the best sunset i SEEN in my ENTIRE LIFE!! it was BEAUTIFUL!!!!
ANOTHER fire sunset pic!!!
Love U GALS SEE U GUYS SOON!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Love the sunset pic, and girl you do not look fat thats nonsense!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pics thx for sharing ,,
    ur lipstick/gloss color looks gorgeous ,, what is it ??
    and suuuuper cute baby girls <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pics,ur lippy is so pretty what is it??U look beautiful&gorj as always. nice work on ur gals btw u r no way close to fat dear,dont lie2urself LMAO!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanx girls!!! my lips is MAC's TAUPE!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...