Followers

Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Purple and pink look for the circus

up close and personal!





Here i was going to the circus and i wanted to look like i was part of it as well. lol. I used the pink from my 88 palette and fuchsia from mac. and the purple is from makeup forever. I wearing SNOB from MAC here. I really liked the way this look came out. AN i deff stand out in a good way. lol.




On my face i used all MAC products. MAC is my main bish! but is NOT the only makeup i use ( but is my fav).




Accessories from FOREVER21. Love that PLACE!

3 comments:

  1. OMGN! This is so pretty! Purple is my favorite color so I am loving this look!!! I am still learning how to capture so many colors on one eyelid. Good job!!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...