Followers

Monday, October 24, 2011

..and my hair is now PINK...

LADIES!!! i decided to do something FUNKY to my hair again! i did purple before but the purple didn't last and it was almost way to dark too close to my dark black hair pigments. It only showed the 1st couple of days. So i decided to go with PINK!!! and i absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE my pink hair!!! I'm even thinking on doing it on the other side of me head and on the bottom and top of my bangs>?? what do you guys think of that??? well this is how it looks now.....







What do you guys think should i do it on the other side as well and some on my bangs??!!! help??
* Live, Love, MAKEUP *
*Glamorous Glitz *

5 comments:

  1. I love the way you have your hair now. I feel if you were to put pink everywhere else it would be too over powering.

    I want to add some funky color to my hair too, right now I'm thinking of purchasing some blue clip on extensions just to add that POP!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. leave it like that, its more than enough pink, it looks cute that way, or do the bottom inside of it pink but not the hair line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it,think u should leave it like that the pink colour all over ur head may clash with ur complexion lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Angela
    angelabrooks741 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...