Followers

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I LOVE MY JOB!!!!!!!!!

Hey sweet gals is been a while. Just wanted to do this quick post. I absolutely LOVE working at MAC! It has been my dream job for a long time and I'm so happy that i finally made it. Anyhow even though my feet hurt at the end of the day! and i wear FLATS!!!! my store is super busy and is in a very busy mall. BUT anyhow i still love it.....and the people i work with are amazing ! I'm a happy gal :) i just posted some pics before i go to work :)



This is a pic of the bathroom all 4 walls are full of the face charts that they have to do. i love it in there LOL!







and i just wanted to share with you guys that if you haven't tried the GEL MANICURE you should!!!! because is the best thing ever invented!!!!! my nails were so weak after i took the fake nails off and i did the gel manicure and it made my nails super strong!!! and it was 2 weeks after my nails started chipping and i wash dishes EVERYDAY 100 times a day!!!! so i LOVE GEL MANICURE!!!! sticking to this for a while :)
Love always Glory!
* Live, Love, Makeup*
* Glamorous Glitz *

11 comments:

  1. thats so awesome!! congrats on getting the job! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Pictures...Its my dream too,to work for mac <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! I would love to be around all that makeup all day long ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your eye makeup always gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. u're beautiful!

    http://www.shellzdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. What lipstick are you wearing in the first pic?

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds great am super happy for u hun,love all ur fotd looks

    ReplyDelete
  8. So good to hear from you. I love your makeup skills, I'm sure youre a great addition to the MAC familia.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you are so absolutely gorgeous! I am completely in love with the gorgeous eye make up you always have!!!! Love, Love, Love the berry lipstick you have on the very first picture! Love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. so many gorgeous looks! esp loving the blue shadow on you! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...