Followers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My bday weekend + MORE!!!

So Jan 9Th this past Sunday i TURNED 26!!! whooooo hoooo getting closer to 30! oh emm geee, that's scary!! but i had a blast on my bday! we went to celebrate at this club in NYC. I want to share some pictures of the night and the things i got for my bday!! And the theme of the club is ZEBRA print and the also had a LEOPARD print room but we mainly chilled at the ZEBRA room... with the pink lights!!

MY PEEPS!

And my SASSY ladies love EM!
PUMPS
And this is my gift from me to me. LOL i got these NUDE pumps from F21. I love em~
And my sister got me these black pumps!
ROCK & REPUBLIC HAUL
I recently purchased more rock & republic products. Well lets say blushes cause if u follow my blog you will know i LOVE them!
EYESHADOW
retail price: $28
TRIBAL eyeshadow
PRESSED POWDER
I wanted to try the pressed powder is pretty good i cant complain the only bad thing is a shade lighter than what i used but i can always use this on clients!
CHENILLE
Pressed powder
Retail price $ 45
BLUSHES
This blush i love it would be great for contouring. This one is called shameless
SHAMELESS BLUSH
Retail: $40
AND one more this is
XRATED BLUSH



HOT ROLLERS
So In love with my new hot rollers set from REVLON. I will post pics when used on my hair. These are good.



MY WATCH
And thanks to my HUBBY for my wonderful bday present the watch i always wanted but better. It has hearts in the middle with mother of pearl face. plus 44 diamonds!!

Thanks ladies!!!
Love, LIVE, MAKEUP
* Glamour Technician *


16 comments:

  1. Very nice! Happy belated birthdy doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. u looked stunning hun,nice pics,gorgeous shoes&nice gifts lol Happy Belated Birthday dear.U r an Aquarian too hehe mine is in 3wks

    ReplyDelete
  3. @sher: thank u actually im a capricorn lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow looks like you had one amazing birthday sweetie, HAPPY HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY <3

    Amazing gifts, cant wait to see how those hot rollers look. Been wanting to try them out myself :)

    xoxo Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. u look gorgeous!and your figure is amazing
    happy belated birthday (mines tomorrow)
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday missy! you looked fabulous at your b-day party in the club. Great haul of gifts too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy belated!! looked like you had soo much fun! you looked fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh eemm geeeee im loving the watchhhhh it better then the one u wanted

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Bday and you looked HOT! What club is that? I live right outside the city and it def looks like a hot place to have a bday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooohps very sorry dear,never calculated dates properly how crazy lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay you a capricornlust like me! You looked great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! :) Great presents and how hot is that pink skirt?? You looked fab! ~Caro~

    ReplyDelete
  13. sorry if i`m late but happy b-day!you are beautiful and i really like the way you combine the colors and your make-ups ...kisses

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey hun happy belated birthday
    Yes i chanfed my url , and u xan only see the updates if u unfollow then follow again , i ilost allot of friends here in blogger world , stupid i thought if i changed it to princessfeef ppl would find me easy

    Anyways , u look awesome , great gifts , watch envy , hehe enjoy ur goodies ,, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. happy b-day ! I love the nude pumps!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...