Followers

Saturday, November 13, 2010

shopping with no money!!

LOVEEE MY NEW LIPPIE from REVLON is called BLACK CHERRY perfect for this season!! I've been looking for a color like this one for a while I'm happy to find u dear!!! But i still want one a shade darker. SO YEA I'm broke and still buying things OHH EMMM GEE!!



TWO new nail colors Revlon's FIRED UP
SALLY HANSEN- Emerald City
I got these boots from Steve madden they are suede biker boots. Though on line it said olive they looked brownish but they are really OLIVE!! I don't know if i should keep them cause i really wanted them in BROWN!!! wa do u guys think?
I love the look but I'm not crazy about the color :/

SO LADIES!! HAVE FUN TONIGHT SAT NIGHT ARE ALWAYS GOOD!!!
LOVE, LIVE, MAKEUP!

9 comments:

  1. why they lookgreen... love the lipstickk

    ReplyDelete
  2. shopping with no money lol thus wot I been doing as well,shopping ban doesnt seem2work hehe anyhoo love that lippy on u its pretty,love e nail polishes&those boots r great,not quite sure about the green colour lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lipstick, it looks great with your skin :) ALy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like I may end up with that lipstick tonight! heading to rite aid. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the lipstick color and your boots are adorable! Thanks for sharing! =)

    MaterialGirls23.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, that lippie colour is AMAZING On you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this lipstick looks AMAZING on you <3
    Awww i absolutely love everything else that you got, and the three in the background is so pretty. I love xmas <3

    Haha, I have also done some shopping with no money :P

    xoxo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. broke and beautiful ....we can relate !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...